Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Having a date in the mornimg

I'm the most impatient person I know.  So I scarlet have a morning date with our bull tomorrow.  I am anxious but mostly horny.  Dildos are good but the real thing is better.  I am totally addicted to the real thing.  I have had sexual release with dildos, but it is not enough.  I want to take and give my pussy and myself.  I deserve everything.  My cuck deserves to cum ONLY after I have 4 times.  Sorry, I cum a lot.  My bull can cum whenever and however he wants.  I feel so free and powerful right now.  My cuck boy does what I tell him to and waits for me always.  This also makes me feel sexy and powerful. He will have a present tomorrow.  I'm not sure what exactly but it will be only what he deserves.  Wait and see.  Thank you everyone who has written to us. We will continue to tell you what we think, feel and experience,

No comments:

Post a Comment